Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Malaysia style asia


I will travel to Malaysia. It is in south of Asia. It is a beautiful place. People there speak Malay language. I decided to travel there, so I booked ticket at second class ( business ). I will spend there only three days at the Rotana Hotel. I will travel there with my brother at mid- year holidays. The weather there is always sunny and sometimes cloudy. In summer it is hot but in winter its cold. The capital of Malaysia is Kuala Lumpur. We will make tours a round Malaysia in two days by bus. I will call my friends using Malaysian phone services. There are a lot of shops there. There are many parks and zoos. , that is very good for walking. The water surrounds that country from three sides so Malaysia has a lot of beautiful coasts. The cost of this trip will include ticket : 4100 , transportation (bus) : 1850 , hotel : 10000 , food : 1000 , shopping : 3400 , tours :5000 , total : 24,950